Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance 2016-06-03T20:11:07+00:00

Homeowners policies do not cover damage to your dwelling or property as a result of flood.   To protect yourself from losses caused by flooding, you will need to purchase a separate flood insurance policy. Our Flood Insurance policies are backed by the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).  NFIP is administered by FEMA – the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

If your home is in a special flood hazard area (not zones B,C or X), your mortgage lender will require you to carry flood insurance.

Note: There is a 30-day waiting period on most flood policies.

1 Step 1
2 Step 2
3 Step 3
Personal Information
First Name
Last Name
0 /
0 /
0 /
Home Information
Year Built
Square Feet
Is flood insurance required by your lender?
Do you have an elevation certificate?
Current Carrier Information
Current Carrier
Current Premium
Current Replacement Cost
Renewal Date
File upload
Upload Current Info or Elevation Certificate
How did you hear about us?
Select an Agent